I had set the purpose for myself of releasing one sonic product every week till February. Mission accomplished. With that purpose, what I intended was to get myself back in the habit of releasing stuff, get the deadline adrenaline pumping, and iterating through my processes through doing, which most of the time is the only way you can obtain actual improvements on them. What next? The upcoming stake on the ground, one new song per month until the end of the year, was decided beforehand, and going through this experience hasn't shown the need to redefine it, so I'll stick to it --at least this one first month, and let's see how it goes. However, I've been doing some reflection about the way to deploy it. The delivery schedule for this blog will remain as usual: one weekly post, or rather "one post within every week". However, I'm not going to continue with the weekly sonic deliveries. Too much things are flowing, and the monthly song is going t...