Captain's log #29

Feel so lost right now. Recording guitar within Ardour also gets this "harsher than while recording" effect. And, after so many takes IT CANNOT BE ONLY PSYCHOACUSTICS. For worse my mouse just died in the middle of a session (he couldn't stand the power).

I hate this situation (when stable? when?), but  I think I'll be able to patch up something decent with the different guitar layers I have recorded. Today in fact I've made the first arrangements for the vocals session (as yesterday,, too early, but I guess it's normal that I want to speed up the process).

My "goals" (another word for "wet dreams") of releasing one album in October and another in November have gone down the drain with this delay. But I still can aim to launch album #1 somewhere in November and #2 somewhere in December.

Popular posts from this blog

Iumring tq gqngiusiqns

Maple Dye, "Unloved"

"Crazy JS Teacher"