Captain's log #7

Still working my way through "Coming back"'s vocals. The problem I have is that I have had to pile two compressors to keep the voice from sticking out too much, but that on its turn has caused the track to be under a "magnifying glass"; a lot of breath-ins that were hardly noticed before have had to be pruned, and the sibilances have become too prominent.

So it's deesser time. I haven't used that plugin much, so I have to get familiar first. I guess it's just a compressor for chosen frequencies. Hopefully today I'll take that stuff out or find an alternative solution. The rest of the song is smooth sailing already.

I'm going to stick to these logs until #10. They're working great for me by now -suffices to read my mood and my outcome in day #1 and now-. Still haven't had a "hangover" or lost the novelty halo, I like this routine...

Popular posts from this blog

Iumring tq gqngiusiqns

Maple Dye, "Unloved"

"Crazy JS Teacher"