Guitar Hump

Guitar Hump (in Alonetone)
 
I just got me a new battery for the Metal Zone, and wanted to do new stuff with the electric guitar. Anybody who owns a MZ will know that the battery is kind of a "weak spot": if you don't take cautions and unplug it after using it, you will find it dead next time you try to use it. This happens even with the cables unplugged, when the led does not switch on and everything would seem to indicate that electricity is not running. But now that I've removed the lid of the pedal, the battery is easy to plug-unplug.
 
In terms of process improvement, the battery adds one factor of comfort (avoiding the need for yet another electricity adaptor). To take it one step futher, in the future I want to connect the pedal out to the audio card with one of those tiny cables that are used to connect one pedal next to another.  (I am currently using a full guitar cable, which is a waste: you have to manage that cable, which in the case of audiocables requires additional cautions...). Once with this new improvement, playing electric guitar and having it recorded will be very quick and immediate.
 
As for this impro, like I said in my previous post, I made an effort to try to make some sense, but keeping it light and nimble. I think I'm going to adopt that principle of improvisation theater that says "say yes to anything". Whatever comes (even things like landing on a wrong fret, the fingers sliping out for a moment...), try to incorporate it, add to it. Some mistakes make for great findings, especially in the tough music style that I like, where dissonance is not only accepted but almost recommended.

Popular posts from this blog

Iumring tq gqngiusiqns

Maple Dye, "Unloved"

"Crazy JS Teacher"