Maple Dye, "River Of Steps" / "Heading Out"

 









A new and flamboyant song, I guess it is folk rock, although the premise wasn't ever "I want to write a folk rock" song, I just pulled the string of the melody and it came out that way... If that's what happened, because the song was composed, incredible how time flies, almost 10 years ago, and memory has its traps. In any case, a lighter composition than the previous one (meaning both less complex and more on the happy side), in this one I'm very happy of the "embroidery" of little guitar phrases that accompany the vocals.

As for "Heading Out", it was the first installment of an exercise where I challenge myself to finish something, whatever it is, in only one sitting. This one took about 3 hours, if I recall correctly. As the name of the game in this case is spontaneity, I'm publishing these songs without corrections, just like they appeared, to keep the freshness.

Popular posts from this blog

Iumring tq gqngiusiqns

Maple Dye, "Unloved"

"Crazy JS Teacher"