"Human Life"

Change of plans; I'm afraid I'm going to have to reduce my podcast schedule for the moment to a podcast every other week (keeping at it, in compliance with arithmetic, until June instead of March). I apologize for the false start...

In the spirit of still providing some kind of sonic product this week, here is "Human life", my first collaboration with Wikiloops (well, the first collaboration of my "second age", returning after ~2 years of being homeless).

In everything music related, I've always found that new beginnings tend to have a remarkable, very particular "je ne sais quoi". I've found it to be true in the first concerts of my band after a new member had joined, the first album published by some of my heroes after some inactivity that was feared to be final...

It is certainly true for me of this song, too, one of my favorite collaborations with WikiLoops until today. As always with my WikiLoops collabs, I cannot help repeating the disclaimer: the name of the game with WikiLoops is keeping things fast, done in a day or two. So the song, and the recording of the song, are full of flaws (there's a grammatically incorrect "don't ask nothing" there that will torment me forever), but, for the same reason, there's also a kind of naturalness and candor that I haven't found elsewhere. Hope you enjoy it...




https://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-157548.php

Popular posts from this blog

Iumring tq gqngiusiqns

Maple Dye, "Unloved"

"Crazy JS Teacher"